Well done Victorians – we have overcome so many challenges over the last two years and now we have shown our grit and determination to get the job done with an impressive 90% vaccination rate of our over 16 year old group. This means that we can return to what we’ve longed for – face to face consultations at Alevia are back! So if you have been looking to see your GP in the flesh, then there is no better time than now to make that appointment – we are so excited and looking forward to seeing you again.
What Does This Mean For You?
For any new appointments including body composition scans – book here (https://alevia.com.au/booking/)
If you have currently got a telehealth booking and you’d like to make that face to face instead or if you would like some assistance from our admin team then please reach out to us by:
- Calling us on 9344 1322
- Emailing us at email@example.com
- Submit your request here (https://alevia.com.au/contact-us/) and will get back to you within 24 hours.
Of course, if you’re loving telehealth and would prefer to do that then no problems – we just need to ensure you’ve had a face to face appointment once every 12 months so that you can get the Medicare rebate.
We continue to create a COVID safe environment for you to thrive in, so you can expect us to:
- Wear high grade protective masks (N95/P2)
- Be socially distanced in our consults with you
- Have good air flow and particle filtration where necessary in our rooms
And in return we ask you to:
- Check in and show us your vaccination status on arrival
- Wear a mask as required in health care settings (unless you have an exemption)
- Check in and show us your vaccination status on arrival (we will continue to see you if clinically necessary if you are not vaccinated but will take extra precautions)
- If you are unvaccinated then please call us to arrange a brief face to face appt of less than 5 minutes prior to your initial consultation via video
Well done once again and we look forward to seeing you all soon!