We understand that managing your weight can be difficult in the best of times – let alone during a global health pandemic.
If you’re struggling to maintain healthy habits during COVID-19 and stay-at-home orders, you are certainly not alone in that struggle, and we are here to support you.
We are bulk-billing all of our patients (with a Medicare card) for the duration of COVID-19 and, operating entirely via TeleHealth consultations. If you do not have a Medicare card, feel free to get in touch with us to discuss your options.
Getting back on track can be as simple as these few steps:
- Book an appointment online through alevia.com.au/booking or by calling our friendly reception team on 9344 1322
- You will receive an SMS reminder 24 hours before your appointment
- Your doctor will call you at the time of your appointment via phone call or video conference (whatever you’d prefer!)
- Receive trusted, one-on-one medical support and advice for your weight management treatment plan, from the comfort and safety of your home
- No fees – your appointment will be bulk-billed, so there won’t be any cost for your consultation
- You can book in subsequent appointments weekly, fortnightly or whenever suits your schedule and needs
When you need it, we’ll be here to help and support you during these difficult times. No shame, judgement or criticism – just humanity and high-quality medical care.
For now, take care and stay safe.
The Team from Alevia Medical Weight Loss.
Other Useful Resources That Might Help
Tightening COVID-19 Restrictions & What It Means for Alevia Patients
We understand that managing your weight can be difficult
Dr Catherine Bacus has six healthy habit suggestions to
Dr Catherine Bacus is here to provide you with
Are you finding it hard to follow your dietary
If you're feeling the stress of the COVID-19 pandemic